to Sybil Andrews Academy School Hall
Sybil Andrews Academy
Rougham Tower Avenue
Bury St Edmunds
- From A14 (Junction 44 - Bury east roundabout) take ‘Sainsburys' exit
- Continue straight across roundabout (Sainsburys on the right) along Bedingfield Way
- Continue straight across the next mini roundabout - past Peugeot garage and Matalan -to the next roundabout
- Take 3rd exit (Honda garage) along Skyliner Way
- When you reach the roundabout with Audi garage on the right, go straight ahead (where it says School access only) down the new road (hand-drawn on map below), with the Sybil Andrews Academy on your left.
- At the next roundabout turn left and follow the one way system arrows around the first car park keeping the yellow building on your far right, until you arrive at a barrier. The barrier will be open so you can drive straight through to the next car park.
- Travel to the far end of the car park:
- Walk towards the school entrance which is a blue building.
- Just past the recycling area and bicycle parking is a side gate (in the railings) on the right hand side. Walk though this side gate. (We will put up a sign on this gate directing you).
- Walk about 75-100 yards straight along the path. (Don't go off to the right!)
- Enter the school hall directly from the path, through the glass doors on the left (about half way along this building).
(last updated 6 February 2017)
© 2017 Bury Friendly Orchestra